The Formby trip... What a marvelous day, I really enjoyed it! I don't think my mum enjoyed cleaning all the sand up afterward though! As we went to Crosby beach to film and take pictures of the Anthony Gormley statues, me and Luke were doing so great filming for the dream sequences. I had to film approx 60% of my footage their when we noticed the incoming tide. After filming a scene where I had to run across the beach, the bottom of my shoes were in the water. After rewatching it we decided to retake it and I was suddenly nearly knee high in COLD water! Luke had the easy job, stand there and film, I had to practically swim! On the way back, Mr. Taylor was telling me all about different birds, and I introduced him to a SPECIES of my OWN, The one I made in a hurry the nights before! In the coach I was thinking about emptying out my shoes, but I had to fly down some sand dunes after a short coach ride to Formby, so I left it. On the coach I filmed a scene with Gabriel (who in another scene is a human bird chasing me!!) where he asked me if I was ok, and I had to react to a bird tapping at the window - which wasn't actually there, I filmed this on my green screen and will add it in during editing.
Before I cracked onto more filming Luke decided to stalk two old men whilst wearing his black cloak, I had dinner with Paddy and Gabriel once we finished we decided to go our different ways and film, and so Luke came with me and thankfully spotted a really dreamlike area of tree's that I did a lot of filming in, Luke even made a special appearance as a concerned friend! After doing some more scenes of me screaming and dressing as a bird, I got to do the fun part and FLY down some mountains (head first!!) When I say mountains I mean sand dunes but Oh well! After school I did some more filming in a class room with Patrick and went home for a nice soak in the bath! That weekend I did all the home scenes, I invited my loving family to watch as I seem to remember you need a invited audience to watch some part of the filming. For one scene involving a raven tapping at a window I had to stick a pole up my models bum so my mum could lift it towards the window. My mum happily stood on a chair a lifted it up while I filmed up stairs, there will be a clip of this on the special features bit on my DVD.
Sunday, 29 November 2009
Filming...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment